Sue and I both like to travel. With the addition of my Apple QuickTake 200 in 1996, I started taking an increasing number of digital pictures of the places I've been. In 2000, I bought a new Olympus D490Z, and went hog-wild: on the 2000 trip to Germany (the first with this camera), I took 700 pictures. Of course, they're of absolutely no interest to anyone except myself and Sue's family...
And in December 2004, I got a Digital Rebel. If I thought my previous 700-in-a-month was bad, my new record of 3000-in-a-month is even better.
I've started a photoblog with some of my better shots.
The other pictures that are currently online:
- Our wedding (December 1995)
- Our honeymoon (in Germany, December 1995 and January 1996)
- Baltimore, May 1997
- 1997 bike trip to Lititz
- Santa Fe, May 1998
- Scott & Lynn's wedding in Harrisburg, September 1998
- 1998 bike trip to southern Maryland
- 1999 bike trip to southern Maryland
- 2000 trip to Germany and Prague
- Our house in the snow: December 2000
- 2001 trip to Germany: Heidi & Heinz's Birthday
- 9/14/2001: visiting the Red Cross in NYC after the WTC attacks
- My live-updating biking pages [CURRENTLY OFFLINE]